The time has come!! Where Did She Go Now is completely back up and running again. I am so sorry to have put it on hold for a while, but to be honest, I have been extremely busy with finals and end of school blah. Not to mention, I have officially moved back home. I know, I know, I know… but on the upside, I’m saving 500 + on rent and food a month now. (All of which… will naturally be going towards my next adventure!)
Some of you already know…. but you only know by default because I have casually mentioned it to you. BUT to the rest of you… this is a complete secret!!! Some lovely followers might know I have been struggling with my plans for a while flopping back and forth between South America and Africa or flopping between organized tour or solo trip. It was a battle.
SO WHERE AM I GOING? IT’S A SECRET!
… I can give you some hint’s though! It’s going to be an adventure…
- Waterfalls, over land trucks and camping are all involved.
- I will see both the Northern and the Southern hemisphere.
- Temperatures will vary from very hot to mild and cold.
- I can scuba dive, hike, and visit natural agriculture.
- I will not see a human made world wonder, but will see a natural world wonder.
Any guesses yet? Let me know below…
Until next time.